Thursday, September 29, 2005

OMG Has it REALLY been over a month!?!?!?!?

So much of my life has changed in the last month and a half. So much on which I need to catch up.

First of all, what caused my absence? We had our anniversary cruise at the end of August. It was PERFECT!!! Then we came home and CJ, my five year old, started Kindergarten, YEAH!!!!! I must admit it is nice to have him occupied the majority of the day. Then BB, my boy twin started half day pre-school, now it is even better to have two occupied most of the day. So now it is just me and my girl, BA. Oh, what a girly girl she has become. We enjoy shopping and getting manicures and pedicures. We have a blast together. She is also taking some classes at school and at the Rec-center like gardening and ballet. Having just one all day is a lot like having none, when compared to lugging around three to run errands. So life has gotten much easier, it has just taken a little time to get used to our new schedule, hence the absence.

Here are some photos from the past month and a half. Us on our cruise, CJ's first day of school, BB's first day of school, and BA's first day of ballet. (Proud MOM here, can ya tell? hehe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW - just LOOK at those smiles (mwaa haa haa...we're so cute, you can't ever be mad...)

caasmom said...

Trust me, it is sometimes difficult, but it is still VERY possible! (::chants:: "i love my kids, i love my kids, i love my kids...")