Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Charmed


(Deep Voiced Announcer) - This Tender Moment is brought to you today by Caasmom's review of her journals and organization of a few hundred photos.
________________________________________________________

Someone once told me I have had a charmed life. For this and more, I will keep this person in a special place in my heart forever for giving me the gift of that compliment.

It was more than just an observation, it is a thought that I revisit when I am feeling that my life, well, sucks. I AM truly blessed and have had lots of luck throughout my life. There have been some insignificant and some fairly life altering events that seem to have been touch by this charmed aura that luckily surrounds me. (::knocks on wood::)

I revisit this thought today once again as a look back on the pictures of my children, stories of my life, events that have taken place, friends that have graced my life and I realize how true it is. I write this blog because I truly feel it is important to recognize and give thanks for our blessings on a daily (sometimes hourly when necessary) basis.

I only hope that all of this is somehow connected to genetics and has been passed on to my precious angels.

No comments: