Friday, June 17, 2005

What is 2@1ce?


(These are my sweet babies. CJ in the middle, BB or baby B on the left and BA or baby A on the right. This is how I will refer to them in my blog. Their real names are much more creative!)


First blog post! Yeah!

2@1ce refers to having 2 children at once. That's right folks, I am talking about twins! Twins are one of my favorite subjects to discuss (especially my twins), hence the reason for this blog. I have twins, plus a singleton that is just 17 months older. I was blessed with a boy, CJ, in 2000, then boy/girl twins, BB and BA, in 2001. This particular family dynamic makes for some very interesting, serious and hilarious stories, as you will find out.

So that is 2@1ce, a blog to gain insight and information about twins from my experiences and issues created from living in this crazy land of "twindom." With some discussions on topics from a MOM's (mother of multiples) point of view thrown in for good measure!

No comments: