Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Belle's Dogster Page

My husband thinks I am a moron for doing this, he thinks it is absurd and ridiculous that I spent even a second, much less an hour, creating a Dogster page for our new dog and our dearly departed Ellie. Dogster is much like blogging for dogs. (Once again proof that I occationally have WAY too much time on my hands especially since quitting smoking.) I thought it was rather adorable and enjoyed writing about our newest family member. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.dogster.com/?243827

MY BET IS: If you are a dog person, you will think it is adorable quickly create one for your own dog, if you have one.

If you are NOT a dog person, you will feel as my husband does.

OH YEAH, BTW.....Have been nicotine-free for 19 days, 15 hours and 23 minutes, skipped 393 cigarettes, saved $58.97 and gained 1 day, 8 hours and 44 minutes of my life back so far.

No comments: