Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V-Day 2 You!

D (my hubby) has been of the opinion for the entire time I have known him that Valentine's Day is a Hallmark holiday and therefore does not celebrate it. Early in our relationship I would fight him on this and try to force him into celebrating it. But he is a very stubborn and convincing man, so, if you can't be 'em, join 'em, right? Right. So, now we acknowledge the day. However we do so with out dinners, cards, flowers, chocolates, etc. It really takes the pressure off of us. Don't get me wrong, I am, of course, respectful of others feelings about the holiday. My family got a Valentine card and the kids are doing their Valentine card exchange at school. I'm not a "Valentine Nazi" for crying out loud!



Therefore I shall bid y'all a very Happy Valentine's Day! I do hope it is all you wish it to be!

No comments: