Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Obviously 2 much 2 do


AND...

Major oops! Mommy brain strikes again! I registered for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer today. Set up my web page. Sent out emails to all my friends and family about the event and fundraising, I had it all together. Luckily I sent it to a friend who obviously knew my schedule better than I and kindly reminded me that I had another commitment already that weekend. My 2006 Mid-Atlantic Parents of Multiples "Treasure the Memories" Convention! Can you say OOPS?!?!

A couple of things lead to this oops. It all began with my getting a knew pocket calendar. I went from one that had a month per page to one with a week per page. This can kind of skew how one looks at their schedule. I had written down the Twins Convention for the last weekend in March instead of the last weekend in April where it belonged. The Avon walk is the last weekend in April, hence, the oops. My roomie for the convention, thankfully, noticed my error and promptly brought it to my attention. Where I quickly sent a retraction email, of sorts, to my dear friends and family, tail tucked and humbled once again.

No comments: